Tipografia Valdostana, in keeping with its traditions and with its eye on the future, has expanded its production line by adding to its offset equipment a Heidelberg digital printing unit.
The new Heidelberg Versafire EV station is the ideal answer to an ever more demanding market, which requires high quality printing even in the case of short print runs.
Optimisation, efficiency and speed in response to the client are the features which led Tipografia Valdostana to install the new Heidelberg unit. It is a line which makes it possible to print on multiple media, in various formats, with the quality for which the German manufacturer is well-known.
- CMYK 4 colour printing
- Wax-based PxP (TM) Toner Matter
- Automatic inline registration and calibration
- Capacity: up to 14,700 sheets
- 600 dpi, 8 bit scanner
- Minimum format 100x140 duplex (perfecting)
- Standard format 330x488 duplex
- Max format 330x700 duplex and 330x1260 simple
- Printing speed: 2850 sheets/hour in A3
- Media: Plain paper, standard uncoated paper, gloss and matt coated paper, recycled paper, offset pre-printed paper, pre-perforated paper, slides, envelopes, self-adhesive labels etc.